The following item is listed for GB purchase.
- Front two piece rotors.
- 15% discount for 5 orders, your discounted total will be $756.41 a pair (a saving of $133.48)
- 20% discount for 10 or more orders, your discounted total will be $711.91 a pair (a saving of $177.98)
This package included 2 ea assembled light weight two-piece rotors along with 1 set of ET300 brake pads. Click here for more details.
Here is our official sign up list:
1) Kalare (less pad+stud kit) Order #13161
2) adsingl (PU Kit)Order #13178
3) docnyt (ET500)Order #13344
4) bluewater87 (ET500) Order #13238
5) JasonH (less pad, +stud kit) Order #13373
6) RobMCoupe (ET500+stud kit) Order #13239
7) j03chu Order #13421
8) Finnegan (ET500+stud kit) Order #13202
9) JaredC (less pad) Order #13371
10) obilix (ET500) Order #13163
11) casper3t (less pads) Order #13240
12) jdl1pt (ET500 pads) Order #13293
13) myzcp (less pads) Order #13370
14) cymek (ET500 pads) Order #13611
Rear two piece will be offered later when the new hats are made.
This offer will expire 10/15/12 with order be placed no later than 10/22/12.
GB Offer Update:
Anyone signed up here for GB is eligible for the same discount for PU kit and rear two piece rotor that will be available later
- A $30 price deduction for those who don't need brake pads.
- For a more aggressive street compound ET500 can be added for an additional $37.77.
- An axle set of wheel stud conversion kit (value $106) will be included in the order (all GB orders) for free.
- If you like to purchase extra set of stud conversion kit you will receive 10% discount ($95.22)
Bottom line cost:
If we get 10 people, less the brake pads (-$30) with free wheel stud conversion kit (-$105), your final cost for a pair of true light weight high performance rotors will be:
$712-$30-$105 = $577 per pair or $288.50/rotor
Comparing to PFC's $438/rotor your saving will be $150/rotor or 34%
Better yet, we guarantee RB two piece rotors will outperform any competitions' two piece including PFC for delivering consistent brake torque and durability regardless it's on street or track.
Progressive Upgrade Kit is also available (retail $1,550)
which you can add it now on later.
This PU kit offers you the flexibility to upgrade your M3/CZP as you need or when your budget allows. If you upgrade your purchase to PU kit now, or later (within 12 months from the time of two piece rotor shipment) you are eligible for the same GB discount
So assume we get 10 or more orders (2 pc or 2 pc+PU), then your PU kit cost will be $1550-$310 (20% off) = $1,240. Your final discounted brake kit cost
= $1,240 + $577 = $1,817
Comparing to other BBK costing $2,500 to $3,500, you can easily figure out the saving yourself. Like two piece rotors, we offer the same guarantee against competitions' BBK (Alcon, Brembo or Stoptech) for the performance and durability.
Here are some comparison on how RB calipers are built differently than those brands that you are familiar with:
The piston sizes are 40-44mm - same as Brembo F40 but with the following differences:
10/1/12: Progressive upgrade prospects is added
- Our pistons are of stainless steel and theirs are aluminum
- Our pad thickness is 60mm which is the same as stock pad, and their pad is only 53mm (smaller in total area)
- To shield the dust, they use dust boots, but we uses built in seal so literally no replacement is required vs. their boots that quickly get burnt under high heat, and require constant replacement
- RB caliper has an offset of 27.7mm vs. their 55mm, shorter span means less flex and more rigidity
- Caliper body-Theirs is made from casting, ours is made from forging which is about 25% stiffer (by hardness test)
- Adapter-Theirs is made of 6016, ours is made of 7075-T6 and is about 45% better in strength (by hardness test)
Some members expressed their interest and concern of future possible upgrades which are summarized below:
- Stage 1: Two piece rotor kit - Upgrade your stock to RB two piece (front 348x30, rear 328x20) - Front now, with rear to follow.
Price ~ $700/pair for front two-piece rotors (20% discount included in price).
- Stage 2: OE size brake kit - Add calipers and adapters with RB two piece rotors and turn into a complete OE size aluminum caliper kit.
Price ~ $1950/axle kit for front OE brake kit (20% discount included in price).
- Stage 3: BBK - Can further upgrade to 380x32 (19" wheel required) or 360x30 (E90 size) for front, and rear 348x26 (E90 size). You only need to replace larger discs and longer adapters, calipers and hats remain the same (no need to change).
Price ~ $2,300/axle kit for front BBK (20% discount included in price).
This unique program not only offers you the finest brake components that are custom built for your E46 M3 in every stage (especially our true light weight "e-brakable" rear two piece rotors), but can also save you some 30-50% comparing to Brembo or Stoptech kits that are built from their standard components.
Once you become a member of this GB you will be eligible for the same discounts towards the purchase of these stage kits as long as the upgrade purchase is made within 12 months from your previous purchase.
REAR BRAKE UPGRADE
Rear two piece rotor:
Added 10/15/12 (Rev. 10/16/12)