We are building a complete CCM brake system for a Porsche racing team for their 991 Cup cars, converting from factory iron rotors. (ship in two weeks.)
So we like to know if anyone (individual or racing team) here would also be interested in the same set up.
Key feature of this RB-CCB kit.
1. 380/380mm (Same as Cup)
2. Fit under 18" wheels (stock or aftermarket)
3. Calipers made by RacingBrake with open top for easy pad change
4. RB sintered brake pads exclusively made for CCM rotors
5. Rotor rings = Corvette Z06 - Low replacement cost
6. Affordable pricing in purchase and low maintenance cost
7. Quick ship - Order can be shipped in 1-2 weeks
We expect this RB-CCB system not only can save you some 30 lbs on rotor weight, but will also outlast stock iron rotors with PFC calipers.
How to restore your damaged CCM rotors at no cost
Pccb or not pccb - Read this first