RacingBrake is pleased to present this CCM brake package with the following feature:
: Made by Brembo and supplied by GM for the CCM brakes as the latest Corvette C7 ZR1 & Camaro Z28
Designed and made by RacingBrake
Front: 6 pistons (Track duty)
Rear: 4 pistons (Track duty)
: Same as ZR1/Z28 (for CCM application):
Three levels of compound available: RB XT910 for performance street, OE ZR1 pad for street and medium tracking, RB sintered pads for dedicated tracking.Rotor Hats and Hardware:
Exclusively designed and tooled by RB for CCM rotor assembly to assure the rotor integrity with consistent brake torque delivery under extreme braking conditions, easy to assemble/disassemble.
Benefit of RB CCM Kit.
- Affordable pricing to own.
- Help you make a quick decision when ordering your GT3 - Just tell dealer thanks but "No pccb"
- Transform your standard brake or existing pccb to the latest CCM set up as Corvette ZR1 and Camaro S28 for the flexibility of disc and pad swap.
- Low replacement cost on consumables (discs and pads), you can just purchase from GM dealers or online stores (Amazon or eBay) direct for cheaper price with more compound choice from other aftermarket.
- Kit is built for DIY installation - Including SS brake exclusively developed by RB that eliminates OE rigid lines, brake pads also come with wear sensor connector.
- Easy on going maintenance - RB's open top calipers allow you to change the pad w/o having to detach the caliper. Brake fluid change and bleeding will also save you frustration on our flexible lines.
- Receive professional advice and service from RB*, before and after your purchase including our stock on CCM discs and pads for emergency replacement.
*We have been building similar CCM brake kits for GT-R, Mercedes GT-S, Camaro ZL1, Corvette ZR1 (Upgrade light weight hats) and Audi R8/RS5 etc. Under development are Porsche's, Ferrari F430 Scud. and Viper G5.
It takes about 10 months all together to complete this development, the proto type fitment was confirmed earlier with production release in different stages.
Most of the components are already on shelf, so we are only a few weeks away before shipping the kit.
Pricing and web listing will be updated within a week or so, in the meantime please review this offer and fee free to address your question or concern.