RacingBrake is pleased to present this CCM brake package with the following feature:
: Made by Brembo and supplied by GM for the CCM brakes as the latest Corvette C7 ZR1 & Camaro Z28
: Designed and made by RacingBrake
Front: 6 pistons (Track duty)
Rear: 4 pistons (Track duty)
Rotor Hats and Hardware:
Exclusively designed and tooled by RB for CCM rotor assembly to assure the rotor integrity with consistent brake torque delivery under extreme braking conditions, easy to assemble/disassemble.
: Same as ZR1/Z28 (for CCM application)
Three levels of compound available: RB XT910 for performance street, OE ZR1 pad for street and medium tracking, RB sintered pads for dedicated tracking.Benefit of RB CCM Kit.
- Affordable pricing.
- Excellent option to replace your old pccb or upgrade from standard iron brake.
- Transform pccb to the latest CCM set up as Corvette ZR1 and Camaro S28 for the flexibility of disc and pad swap.
- Low replacement cost on consumables (discs and pads), you can just purchase from GM dealers or online stores (Amazon or eBay) direct for cheaper price with more compound choice from other aftermarket.
- Kit is built for DIY installation - Including SS brake exclusively developed by RB that eliminates OE rigid lines, brake pads also come with wear sensor connector.
- Easy on going maintenance - RB's open top calipers allow you to change the pad w/o having to detach the caliper. Brake fluid change and bleeding will also save you frustration on our flexible lines.
- Receive professional advice and service from RB*, before and after your purchase including our stock on CCM discs and pads for emergency replacement.
*We have been building similar CCM brake kits for GT-R, Mercedes GT-S, Camaro ZL1, Corvette ZR1 (Upgrade light weight hats) and Audi R8/RS5 etc. Under development are Porsche's, Ferrari F430 Scud. and Viper G5.