• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adsingl
    replied
    Black full kit and install pics

Pics can be found at this link:
    https://plus.google.com/photos/10768...LycnMqhvraehgE

I've added the link to my install and initial impressions review on M3Forum.net as well. You can't edit posts here after a few minutes, so to put everything in one place, here is that same link on M3F (same as link two posts above).

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=436615

Regards,

ADS

Leave a comment:

• racingbrake
    replied
    Thank you so much for taking your time in writing up such a comprehensive report.

We truly hope that with your long term review it will benefit other M3 owners so they have an alternative source for their brake upgrades.

Good luck to your new brake system and please feel free to advise if we can be of service.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• adsingl
    replied
    Long overdue and not totally complete with pictures, will have them added this weekend. But here is my review on M3Forum.net for the whole front kit, caliper and rotors.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=436615

adsingl

Leave a comment:

• racingbrake
    replied
    GB for rear two piece rotors closes today. Anyone interested who has not already signed up is encouraged to join by going to E46 rear GB thread. All members who were part of front GB automatically receive a 20% discount on the rear two piece rotors.

Leave a comment:

• RobMCoupe
    replied
    Caliper upgrade

I notice you charge an additional $180 for blue color calipers. Can you explain why the extra premium for blue compare to black/red?

Leave a comment:

• racingbrake
    replied
    Now that rear two piece rotors are ready those of you interested are encouraged to join the rear group buy thread, click here.

Leave a comment:

• casper3t
    replied
    Originally posted by racingbrake View Post
    Test fit was a success. Rear rotors fit perfect and we can now work on completing the PU kit.
    I wished you could left it on my car.

Leave a comment:

• racingbrake
    replied
    Rear Rotor Update

Test fit was a success. Rear rotors fit perfect and we can now work on completing the PU kit.

Leave a comment:

• racingbrake
    replied
    Originally posted by kalare View Post
    Have all orders shipped now except the black PU kit?
    All orders have been shipped except black PU kit.

Any other updates on the rear kit?
    We have a test fit scheduled for rear rotors and more details will be available by the end of the week.

Leave a comment:

• adsingl
    replied
    cc charge

By the way RB, let me know when you're going to charge my card. There is a $1500/day limit I'll have to do a one day bypass on - unless it somehow stayed in place from the card auth, which I doubt, considering the timing.

ADS

Originally posted by adsingl View Post
    If my black kit shipped and arrived by Tuesday afternoon, I could do a show and tell on the table of our BMWCCA monthly social before I installed it on the car, hint, hint!

ADS

Leave a comment:

• adsingl
    replied
    Black kit

If my black kit shipped and arrived by Tuesday afternoon, I could do a show and tell on the table of our BMWCCA monthly social before I installed it on the car, hint, hint!

ADS

Leave a comment:

• kalare
    replied

Leave a comment:

• casper3t
    replied
    Originally posted by racingbrake View Post
    Has anyone ever got their front two piece installed yet?

Any pictures to share.
    I just installed mine last night but It was too dark to take pictures.

Leave a comment:

• racingbrake
    replied
    Has anyone ever got their front two piece installed yet?

Any pictures to share.

Leave a comment:

• racingbrake
    replied
    Pictures for the rear two piece rotor

E46 M3 Rear two piece rotor;
    Shining ring is an inserted iron sleeve for emergency drum brake, while the hat is made of light weight high strength "forged" alloyed aluminum. True High Performance light weight rotors w/o having to lose your e-brake

Rotor size: 328x24 (OE=328x22, RB rotor is 2mm thicker for extra thermal capacity & strength) and will still fit under OE caliper

Rotor Assembly total weight 12.5 lbs vs. OE 17 lbs even with 2mm thicker than OE

Stock pad is trimmed about 5mm at the bottom (~50mm) to avoid interfering the OE caliper bracket spring.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X