BMW E46 M3 CPZ & Z4M Brake Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Finnegan View Post
    Caliper pricing for those who participated in the GB is in the OP in this thread.

Since it was 2-3 weeks for shipping for orders past the first 6, and your order was placed on 10/22, I'd guess that means it should ship this week.

I'd just give them a quick call and see when it's shipping, they may not check these GB threads that often after they close. 714-871-6392
    thank you finnegan.. from zpost correct?

Are you on the group buy? did you receive the rotors already?

I was just surprised i didn't get any email updates / anything for a week..

I arranged for instore pick up and wanted to plan my week / installations..

Comment

• Originally posted by j03chu View Post
      thank you finnegan.. from zpost correct?

Are you on the group buy? did you receive the rotors already?

I was just surprised i didn't get any email updates / anything for a week..

I arranged for instore pick up and wanted to plan my week / installations..
      Like Finnegan said above, if you email them/call them from the main site I'm guessing you'll get better response than on here. I always got great service over the phone and emails returned withihn 48 hours. I wouldn't say this GB is a bust...sometimes things might take a week or two longer than expected, but we're not at the point yet. Just give them a call and see what's going on with your order. I know for sure that myself and one other member have recieved rotors. There may be more that just haven't posted up on their respective forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegan View Post
        Caliper pricing for those who participated in the GB is in the OP in this thread.

Since it was 2-3 weeks for shipping for orders past the first 6, and your order was placed on 10/22, I'd guess that means it should ship this week.
        We will start shipping 2nd batch order from today, based on the orders which they were received.

Originally posted by Finnegan View Post
        I'd just give them a quick call and see when it's shipping, they may not check these GB threads that often after they close. 714-871-6392
        Thanks for your kind thought. Indeed were spending most of our time in development and production. Currently just for BMW we have 335i, 135i and M3 (E90) brake upgrade projects going on besides this one.

We will try to respond to technical queries timely, but as for delivery we usually would only inform customers when we are expecting any delay or their orders shall be shipped as promised and you will receive shipping notification when your order is shipped.

We truly appreciate your understanding and patience.

Comment

• Originally posted by adsingl View Post
          Really don't care for the blue, and red and black are listed as the standard, no cost color.

ADS
          We were running another batch of calipers with black color so your will get black calipers with no additional cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by krell View Post
            RB, I need to cancel my order unfortunately. Please let me know how to go about doing that. The rotors have not yet shipped so hopefully this will be a simple refund to my cc.
            Your order has been cancelled per request and there has been no charge to your card.

Comment

• Originally posted by racingbrake View Post
              Your order has been cancelled per request and there has been no charge to your card.
              At this stage I'll be canceling my order as well, I've decided to go OEM for personal reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by j03chu View Post
                At this stage I'll be canceling my order as well, I've decided to go OEM for personal reasons.
                Sorry to hear you are leaving this GB.

By the way all the orders (except PUK) will be shipped today, your order will be put on hold, so please confirm your cancellation by emailing us to:

order@racingbrake.com

Comment

By the way all the orders (except PUK) will be shipped today, your order will be put on hold, so please confirm your cancellation by emailing us to:

order@racingbrake.com
                  I hope this order cancelling business doesn't become a trend!

Good news on the orders shipping out RB!

Any idea when the rear rotors will be available as of now?

Comment

order@racingbrake.com
                    Since all orders shipped today, I'm guessing my order number #13421, ill stay with the groupbuy.

Apologies for the confusion, I didn't want to wait another couple weeks for the rotors.

I've sent email to Order@racingbrake.com as well. I'm staying!

Update me please as to when i can pick up my order...

Comment

• Originally posted by kalare View Post
                      I hope this order cancelling business doesn't become a trend!
                      Never mind, people change their minds and it's understandable. In fact we had two late comers who requested to join this GB, and we have worked something out with them, so the cancellation spots were quickly taken.

We are currently at 15, and the list will be updated after all orders are shipped.

Good news on the orders shipping out RB!

Any idea when the rear rotors will be available as of now?
                      We expect to verify the brake line and test fit the rear two piece rotor hats toward end of this week or early next week.

Comment

• Order update?

Can I get an update on the rotor and pu kit? Next Tuesday will be 6 weeks from order, believe the original delivery estimate was 4-6 weeks.

Thanks!
                        ADS

Comment

• Only red and blue calipers were available at time of GB, but since you later indicated you prefer black calipers which were not available, so we informed you that black calipers required a new production run, and it can take extra 2-4 weeks per our powder coating contractor's schedule.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

All two piece rotor orders were shipped two days ago.

Comment

• PU kit/rotor schedule

OK, well, honestly, can't see where blue color showed up anywhere in the thread or web pages when I ordered - red and black showed as standard, no additional cost colors. There was no color selection on the order page, you should add that to ensure no delays/misunderstandings in the future.
                            This is a pretty long wait in total, but it is where it is. If you get a chance to talk to the powder coater, just give me an update of expected completion/shipment. 2 weeks from when I stated I wanted would be next Wednesday, so Dec 5th is latest? Just trying to get something a little more definitive, so please let me know if you get a firmer outlook.

ADS

Originally posted by racingbrake View Post
                            Only red and blue calipers were available at time of GB, but since you later indicated you prefer black calipers which were not available, so we informed you that black calipers required a new production run, and it can take extra 2-4 weeks per our powder coating contractor's schedule.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

All two piece rotor orders were shipped two days ago.

Comment

• My Rotors arrived this evening and they look fantastic. Can't wait to throw them on the car very soon.

Thanks for the GB, please let us know when rear hats are ready.

Comment

• Glad to see others are getting their rotors. Have all rotors shipped out/been picked up from this GB? With exception to those that have ordered PU or BBK of course.

Could you provide us with ETA for PU, BBK and rear rotors as well?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X